Saturday 16 July 2011

Who's Emotions and Fears Are You Feeling?

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate the fact that I am able to access information that I would not otherwise be able to, but sometimes, especially on the full moon, being a psychic empath is exhausting.

I often look around at people in the street, going about their everyday business, and think how lucky they are that they only have their own thoughts, feelings and worries to deal with.  Me?  I have everyone's, dead and alive.

Imagine if everyday, when you woke up, you didn't know whose fears you were feeling and why.  Ever watched the TV show Medium?  The main character, based on psychic medium Alison Dubois, wakes up most nights from dreams where victims are subject to all manner of horrible circumstances.  For a few hours during her sleep, she is them, feels exactly what they are feeling, sees what they are seeing and more.  All without knowing who or why.

This is much like me, how my nights playout and how my mornings start.

Before I get too concerned, I have to remind myself that these sensations are not mine.  I have to get on with getting up, putting my face on and getting the kids ready for school.  I have to say I'm fine, when asked, and pretend that what's come to me isn't bothering me, when really it is.

One instance comes to mind, last week, I was half asleep in bed, when I was contacted by this man, with Multiple Sclerosis, in spirit.   I could see myself sitting up in a hospital bed, with people talking to me about an operation i was to have, on my left leg, which looked all skinny and weird, as I looked down at it. 

Suddenly, I could see myself on an operating table with people sticking a needle in my arm and injecting me with a liquid poison that stopped my breathing or at least slowed it right down, and paralysed me, whilst shouting at them to leave me alone.

I could feel this complete terror, realising that I was being murdered, and hear myself trying to shout out for help, but not being able to.  This was before being diagnosed as dead and put, still alive, but totally unable to move, into a bodybag.  I could feel the bag tight around my body and as I tried to gasp for air, I was picked up and moved into an icy cold place, which slowly and very painfully froze my entire body.

After witnessing this and the remainder of the event, I came to and realised how awful what I'd sensed was.  Who was this person and why were they unlawfully killed?

Of course, I then had to try and switch off, get on with normal life and attempt to get some much needed sleep....another day of being a psychic empath lay ahead!

7.26pm UPDATE:  Just got the kids to bed and had to come and post this update.  Did you see the news today?  Check this story out at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-14171712

I just sat down with my cream cheese and lettuce sandwich and turned the TV on to find out that one of the headlines was spookily similar to my vision.  Who did come through to me and what did they want me to witness it all for?  I don't normally sit in the lounge and eat, I usually sit with the boys in the kitchen, but something made me turn on the TV.  If you know anyone that this happened to, then do e-mail me at fiona@bluemoonpsychic.com and let's see if we can get to the bottom of it!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog.I really likes your blog.It can help any information.
    best online free tarot

    ReplyDelete